Saturday, August 18, 2007

Planning ahead

I had to laugh last night as I was having a conversation with EmmaLi. She approached me very seriously and said she had made a big decision. Trying to be just as serious I said "A decision about what?" To which she replied "I have decided what I want on my birthday cake when I turn five." I said "Oh well, that's a relief. At least we won't be scrambling at the last minute trying to decide what to get. What have you decided you want on your birthday cake?" Without missing a beat she announced Hannah Montana! Truth be told we were watching High School Musical 2 and I expected her to say she wanted a High School Musical birthday cake. However, she was anxiously waiting for the new Hannah Montana episode with the Jonas Brothers that was airing after High School Musical 2.

Her birthday is not for six more months and yet we basically have it planned. She wants to take her friends bowling and she wants a theme of Hannah Montana. I am not sure Hannah Montana would go bowling but that is what my little pop star wants. So now we have a theme and activity, we just need to pray she doesn't change her mind and to pull it all together.
Last year Emmie wanted a Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior party but unfortunately we could not find any party favors with Wendy Wu on them. We have a better chance of finding HM stuff.

No comments: