Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our White Christmas

I have been told that there were raging snow storms in the mid west the Saturday before Christmas. We too had a White Christmas but of a different variety. Below are some pictures of our trip home.





Pretending to boogie board! The girl needs one for her birthday I think.






Here are a couple pictures from Christmas day.

The coveted Polly Pocket Race to the Mall. Emmie REEEEEALLY wanted a car race track but she was very clear she wanted one for a girl and not a "boys race track". I got her this Polly Pocket one despite the reviews I had read on it. I figured we could return it if it was as bad as the reviews made it sound. Once we got home, I put it together for her. She LOVES it. The thing came with two toy cars and I got her 7 additional cars for the track. It has a lever that allows the cars to make a loop around the mall or to exit the mall. She puts it so the cars have to keep making a loop over and over and puts all nine cars on it and it is rush hour traffic! LOL She has a lot of fun with it.

The Marble Run was the other gift Emmie really wanted. After she opened her gifts from me before we left on vacation I asked her if she was happy with her gifts. Her response was "Yes, but I didn't get my Marble Run." I assured her that she had a few more chances. She was still getting gifts from Santa, Memaw, Aunt Colleen and Aunt Crazy. She was okay then. Aunt Crazy was the gift giver.
This is a picture of me, my sisters and Mom. Mom is in Red, Colleen is in Blue, Val (AKA Aunt Crazy) is in Burgundy and I am in Green.

No comments: