Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday Party Part 2

Here are some of the photos of some of Emmie's favorite birthday presents. My mom thought she was buying for a grandson rather than a grand daughter because Emmie wanted T-ball equipment and golf clubs. Then again there was also the request for anything Hannah Montana she didn't already have.

EmmaLi Montana


EmmaLi also got a surprise present. I gave her the complete Hannah Montana Bedding set. I almost went with the satin comforter but decided the Kitty would tear it up snagging it with her back feet. It's all good though Emmie loved it and is sleeping in her own bed. She is earning $5.00 per week she sleeps in her bed. She is trying to save up to buy a TV for her play room. I gave her the condition of course that if she stops sleeping in her own bed after buying the TV I will be the new owner of the TV. The plan is to get her out of my bed and into her own AND go gain some control over the living room TV again. I am getting tired of being banished to the kitchen or my bedroom to watch the news because she wants to watch a DVD.

No comments: