Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saluda Shoals Sprinkler Fun

Our local Families with Children from China got together today at the Saluda Shoals park. They have this fabulous sprinkler pad to play on. We have gone before but EmmaLi doesn't like too many people out there and she doesn't like water in her face. Today she played more than she has in the past. Of course our friends the Chrissy and Jackie were there which made EmmaLi's day. I got a couple of awesome pictures of Jackie.
This is the water sprinkler pad. There are two sections with different types of sprinklers.
EmmaLi wetting her hair.
Saying cheese!
Rather tired looking.
That pink bathing suit you can barely see in the big flow of water is our friend Jackie! I couldn't believe she let that water fall on her. I guess I have been too used to my "I hate any water on my face kiddo. This is sweet Jackies close up. Isn't she just the sweetest?

No comments: