Saturday, June 16, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my family blog. We are Kim and EmmaLi Taghan. I adopted EmmaLi as a single in Feb 2004. We have met so many truly wonderful people along our way and continue to do so. EmmaLi was 12 months old when I first held her in my arms. I carried her in my heart for more than three years before we finally met and became a family of two. This blog will be used to discuss our daily activities, adoption issues, parenting issues, attachment and bonding and anything else that comes our way. Emmie wants her own blog too but I told her we could share this one and it can be our family blog. So she will blog on occassion as well.

I always thought I would adopt a boy from China as well but with China's new regulations that will not be possible unless I get married. Emmie has some ideas of her own on that topic.

No comments: