Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cute EmmaLi story

This morning on the way to day care Emmie and I were practicing her verse for AWANA and her Cubbie song. They haven't really learned it because the Cubby Director and assistants say they cannot sing. My personal opinion is that 3, 4, and 5 year olds don't care whether you can carry a tune in a bucket or not...they just like to sing. So, I have been asked to embarass myself by teaching the kiddos the Cubby song. No big deal.

So Emmie and I were in the car minutes away from the day care and we were singing the Cubby song. When we were done EmmaLi said "I just love the name Jesus." I said "I do too." She then said "It's so fun to say too." I said "Yes, I guess it is fun to say." Then with mannerisms of a teenager complete with hand gestures, she said "It's just so...so...so... Jesus-y. I love it."

That's my girl.

No comments: