Monday, April 7, 2008

Stickers anyone?

We'll it is official. My child has broken the official cardnial rule of sticker ownership. The one thing I ask of my child is no stickers on the furniture. She decorates me, my clothes, my purse, and numerous other things but she has never put stickers on my furniture.

Last night she finally broke. I was cleaning up after dinner and she came in repeatedly with stickers stuck all over herself. She had stickers on her arms, legs, face, shirt and even put one on my back side. After I had finished cleaning up I told her that it was time for a bath. I went to the bathroom to start her bath water. She ran out and said something but I didn't wuite catch what she said because the water was running. She came back in and got undressed and in the tub. I never gave those stickers another thought.

This morning on the way out the door I spotted it. I called her back in the house and calmly told her that this is not the right place to put her stickers. When I asked her why she put them there she said "Because I didn't want to through them away and I didn't want to get them wet in the bathtub."


No comments: