Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Sad Day

All I can say is that we need to pray. Everyone. Pray for our country, pray for our Senate, Congress and House of Representatives. Most of all pray for our President Elect that he will have a change of heart on the issues.

Barack Obama did not win this election based on ability to run the country or skills as Commander in Chief. He won because the American People are ignorant. They like being ignorant. They voted for Barack Obama for the same reason my 5 year old daughter wanted to vote for him. In the words of my daughter "I like the way he looks better than the other guy." I told her I like the way he looks too. He is a very handsome man but when John McCain was the same age as Barack Obama is now, he was even more handsome. I told her that Barack Obama is also a very eloquent speaker but he doesn't say much. He talks, it sounds nice but it's like pretty music with no words to understand what he says.He hums to the music and disguises his words.

I explained to my five year old how Barack Obama voted when he was a Senator for two years. Then I explained how John McCain voted when he was a Senator for almost 40 years. After hearing the issues regarding basic non graphical abortion, basics on gay marriage, illegal immigrants, and English as the official language of the United States, and attending a church for 20 years where the pastor seeks to oppress anyone who is not black, my brilliant 5 year old made a better choice than grown adults who have the opportunity to vote. I told her that Black people are voting for him just because he is black. They do not know (or the choose to ignore) where he stands on the issues. Issues are important decisions that affect everyone. All they say is they want change. Hispanic people are voting for him because he lets their family and friends who are criminals by being here illegally stay and become US citizens. A large number of the people in prison are illegal immigrants and our tax money is paying for them to be there. We could have more money for your school if we weren't paying so much money for welfare, food stamps and medicaid for people who are here illegally and not paying taxes. She looked at me and said "Oh I didn't know. We need to vote for John McCain. Marack Bobama is not a good guy."

Now I have to explain to her what happens to our country now that our President Elect is "not a good guy".

No comments: