Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Family Day Anniversary!!!

Here is the email I sent home and the well wishes I received while in China.

Let me tell you I only have a few minutes as the business center is closing in 11 minutes.I have my baby girl and am head over heals in love with her. I'll detail the whole thing tomorrow after I sign the papers. I got her at 6:00pm, I had my first smile at 7:30pm and by 7:45 she was giggling and now cannot be stopped. She is busy at the moment entertaining the business center lady.They are both laughing hysterically. She is the happiest baby I have seen. There were three times she cried after I got her but they only lasted about 1 minute each. I would give her a cheerio and she would quiet down. It's way past her bedtime so, I need to get her to bed. I just wanted to let everyone know I now have her and she is the BOMB!!!!!!! Love to all, Kim

From Lisa L:
Oh Kim! That is such great news! I thought about you and Carol first thing when I woke up this morning. I just knew that Emmie was going to be one of those bubbly babies! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I can't wait to meet her. Give her a hug and a kiss from Allie and me-oh, and Allie's are open mouthed btw...LOL LOVE YOU MOMMY!

Lisa L

From Carolyn: I went to bed thinking about you and woke up thinking about you now as a mommy. I have checked this site so many times to see what is going on. I've talked to Lisa H and all we can talk about is Kim and EmmaLi. Now that I know you have her I am so over whelmed with joy for you. That feeling is just the best thing in the world. Better than everything I can think of. Mac and I will talk about you today and look at EmmaLi's picture. Welcome to the Club Girlfriend. ISN'T IT AMAZING. Can't wait to hear about her size and your second by second remembrance of her in your arms for the first time ever.We love you!Carolyn

From Lisa H: Kimmie, Callie and I are sooooo happy for you. We are sending XXOOXXOO your and Emmie'sway! I cannot wait to hear the details:)Lisa

From Christina:
I told Gordy to get off the computer so I could check my mail. Oh girl I am so happy for you. She sounds like a little ham!!! Will be patiently waiting for more updates!!
Christina

From Pat G: Kim,I am so Happy for you that you have your girl in your arms at last! I have been thinking of you and waiting to hear the words I am a Mommy!! EmmaLi sounds like a dream and enjoy every minute!!Love, Pat and Brenna

From Mary Ellen:
Kim,
Chuck, Christie and I are so happy for you and Emmie !!! We know that Emmie is one of the luckiest little girls in the world..... (as are you) :) Can't wait for you to get home.
Love you, miss you and hope to see you soon,
M.E.

From Vickie:
Praise the Lord...you're together at last!! :-)
And by this time next week, it'll seem as though you've had her forever! We've been anxiously awaiting this email, can't tell you how excited we are for you. This will be a time that will be permanently etched in your mind. Enjoy it, Mommy...it's a glorious ride!!!

Congratulations to you too, Grandma and Grandpa Taghan! I know you're arms are aching for your turn to snuggle your newest little girl!

Hugs to you all,
Vickie, Scott, Natalie and Lindsey

No comments: